Volunteering with The Children’s Bridge offers you an opportunity to give back while supporting adoptees and adoptive families. There are many ways you can volunteer your time with our adoption agency! See our events page and get in touch if you would like to help.
- Develop interpersonal skills by becoming a teen or adult adoptee mentor in our Connect-A-Kid Program;
- Strengthen ties within our adoption community by becoming a volunteer adoptive family at our Information Sessions, AdopTALK Journey Of A Lifetime and pre and post adoption services;
- Become a mentor family to another prospective adoptive family;
- Provide us with your volunteer business talents such as marketing, law, social work and business planning as a volunteer Director on our Board of Directors;
- Assist us with office administration in our Ottawa office;
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be sure to answer the following questions:
- What day(s) and time(s) are you be available to volunteer?
- Are you available to volunteer on the weekend?
- What program(s) are you interested in volunteering with?
- Why do you want to volunteer with The Children’s Bridge?