Due to the current global health situation, ALL events will be held virtually until further notice.
- This event has passed.
Calgary AdopTALK: 2-Day Preparation Workshop for International Adoption
March 30, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
A 2-Day Preparation Workshop for International Adoption
(Saturday & Sunday, March 30 & 31: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm)
Topics will include:
- Coming Home
- Health Matters
- Bonding and Attachment
- Transracial Issues in Adoptive Families
- Talking to Your Child About Adoption
- Journey of a Lifetime – Trip Preparation
AdopTALK fees are $400 per person for PAPs in process with The Children’s Bridge ($400 per person + Membership for PAPs not in process with The Children’s Bridge.) See Registration Form for more information.
The Adoption and Parenting Resource Kit is included in the facilitation fee for families adopting through The Children’s Bridge.
- Geared toward pre-adoptive families
- Guest speakers
- Handouts and practical tools
- A light lunch will be provided on Saturday
- This is an “Adults Only” event
- All registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
- We recommend attending AdopTALK 6 months to 1 year before your adoption travel journey
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM HERE
Registration is required by March 15, 2019
Space is limited. REGISTER EARLY!
RSVP to Kayden Cullum at: Kayden.Cullum@childrensbridge.com or call 613 226-2112